There are a number of sources of financial information available on the Internet from newspapers to statistical information. Of course, we recommend speaking to a financial advisor for the most appropriate advice regarding your circumstances, but to find out what’s going on elsewhere, take a look at these external sites.
- Statistics New Zealand: www.stats.govt.nz
Industry Regulators & Government Bodies
- New Zealand Government: www.govt.nz
- NZ Retirement Commission: www.sorted.org.nz
- New Zealand Securities Commission: www.sec-com.govt.nz
- Exchange Rates (daily global update on currencies): www.x-rates.com
- Bloomberg Currency Calculator: www.bloomberg.com
- National Business Review Weekly: www.nbr.co.nz
- Australian Financial Review: www.afr.com
- Financial Times Newspaper: www.ft.com
- The Wall Street Journal: www.wsj.com
- Nikkei Net Interactive: www.nni.nikkei.co.jp
- The Street.com (a US financial markets newsletter): www.thestreet.com
If you have any other sites that may be useful for this section, please email us with the suggestion.
Disclaimer: LIFE-TIME Financial Group has no control over the accuracy or content of the following sites. Accordingly, LIFE-TIME does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or content of any of the following sites.