LIFE-TIME Retirement Road Map
We might be looking forward to a whole lot more leisure, spending time with family or travelling the world, but most of us have no idea what our retirement will cost.
A Nielsen survey, commissioned by the Retirement Commission, found:
- 84% of 45 to 59 year olds didn’t know how much NZ Super a single person living alone would receive
- 81% didn’t know how much a couple aged 65 or older would receive
- 42% hadn’t calculated how much money they need to save for retirement
This is a clear indication that people are not thinking enough about how they will manage when they stop working. While all of us would like to retire comfortably, the complexity and time required in building a successful retirement plan can make the whole process seem nothing short of daunting.
- How much will I need?
- Where will my money come from?
- What’s the best way to build a nest egg?
- How your current plans compare to your
We highly recommend the use of the LIFE-TIME Retirement Road Map and would encourage you to complete this questionnaire by contacting us at your earliest opportunity.
We have assisted many clients in every phase of Retirement: initial planning, transitioning into retirement and financial management whilst in retirement.
Whether your retirement is many years away or only a few – it’s never too late to start planning – in fact the sooner you start, the easier it is.
For this service, we charge a fee of $125+GST but is reimbursable should you become a LIFE-TIME client and enact the advice offered.
Request a LIFE-TIME Retirement Road Map
To learn more about the LIFE-TIME Retirement Road Map, please contact us on 09 418 5000 or 0800 54 33 84 or complete the Individual Financial Healthcheck.